Build Cantor from Sources
The community wiki provides ressource about settings up your development environment.
Get in Touch!
Most development-related discussions take place on the kde-edu mailing list Just join in, say hi and tell us what you would like to help us with!
Not a Programmer?
Not a problem! There’s a plenty of other tasks that you can help us with to make Cantor better even if you don’t know any programming languages!
- Bug triaging - help us find mis-filed, duplicated or invalid bug reports in Bugzilla
- Localization - help to translate Cantor into your language
- Documentation - help us improve user documentation to make Cantor more friendly for newcomers
- Promotion - help us promote Cantor both online and offline
- Updating wiki - help updating the information present in the wiki, add new tutorials, … - help us improve it to make it easier for others to join!
- Do you have any other idea? Get in touch!