Cantor in KDE Applications 16.12
December 15, 2016
Cantor new version was released with KDE Applications 16.12 bundle. This version has an interesting new backend and several bugfixes. The main changes are:
- New backend: Julia, developed by Ivan Lakhtanov during his GSoC 2016. More infos in Ivan’s blog;
- Fix syntax highlight of strings and comments in Python backend;
- Introducing a new feature: recommended programming language version in backend description;
- Fix the crash after close a session of Python, Scilab, or Julia backends;
- More robust version check of Sage.
A few more bugs were solved too. Read the complete changelog for this version of Cantor in KDE Applications 16.12 Full Log Page.