Cantor in KDE Applications 16.08
August 18, 2016
The new version of Cantor was released with KDE Applications 16.08 bundle. Most of the changes were implemented during LaKademy 2016.The main changes are:
- libcantorlibs is using the same version number used by KDE Applications bundle;
- Fix tab-completion when the completion is selected using the mouse;
- Support to Sage > 7.0 version;
- LaTeX rendering is back to Sage backend;
- Fix the crash when Sage backend is closed;
- Add new commands to the list of plot commands in Octave backend.
More bugs were solved too. Read the complete changelog for this version of Cantor in KDE Applications 16.08 Full Log Page.